Rules of accommodation and use of hotel services
These rules establish the procedure for settlement, accommodation and provision of hotel services at the Bagration Hotel, a branch of the Slavyanka Hotel Complex Joint Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as the hotel).
1. We ask you to observe these rules of accommodation, as well as the rules of fire safety in the hotel.
2. The hotel is intended for temporary accommodation of Guests for a period agreed with the hotel administration. At the end of the stay, no later than the check-out time, the Guest is obliged to vacate the room and take out his belongings.
3. The operating mode of the hotel is round—the-clock.
5. Check-out time (check-out time) is 12:00 local time.
6. Staying guests of the hotel can be provided with one parking space for a car per room on the territory of the hotel. Parking space is provided subject to availability.
7. With a guaranteed reservation (if the Guest has made an advance payment for hotel services or paid them in full before the arrival date), the hotel waits for the Guest until 12:00 on the day following the day of the scheduled arrival. In case of late cancellation of the reservation (less than 24 hours in advance), late arrival or no–show of the Guest, from him or from the person - the customer of hotel services, a fee is charged for the actual downtime of the room, in the amount of the cost of one night's stay. If you are late for more than a day, the guaranteed reservation is canceled.
In case of non-guaranteed booking, the hotel waits for the Guest until 18:00 local time on the day of the scheduled arrival, after which the reservation is canceled. A late guest can be settled on general terms, subject to availability of rooms.
The booking is considered valid from the moment the Guest (other person – the customer of hotel services) receives a hotel notification containing information, including the category (type) of the booked room, its price, booking conditions, and the length of stay at the hotel. The guest (another person – the customer of hotel services) has the right to cancel the application in the manner and time specified by the hotel in the notification of booking confirmation.
When booking, accommodation or free accommodation, the Guest chooses the room category, and the right to choose a specific room belonging to this category remains with the Hotel administration.
a) passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation certifying the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
b) passport of a citizen of the USSR, certifying the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, before replacing it with a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation in due time;
c) birth certificates - for a person under the age of 14;
d) passport certifying the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation - for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
e) passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a foreign citizen;
f) temporary identity card of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
g) a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a stateless person;
h) temporary residence permits of a stateless person;
i) residence permit of a stateless person;
k) migration card, visa valid for the period of stay at the hotel (in accordance with the requirements of migration legislation). If the hotel staff finds violations of the terms of stay, registration on the territory of the Russian Federation, other violations of migration legislation committed by these persons, the hotel has the right to refuse the Guest to check into the hotel.
9. Registration of consumers who are citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay in the hotel is carried out in accordance with the Rules for Registration and removal of citizens of the Russian Federation from the registration register at the place of stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation, approved by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 17, 1995. N 713 "On Approval of the Rules for Registration and De-Registration of Citizens of the Russian Federation at the Place of Stay and at the Place of Residence within the Russian Federation and the List of Persons Responsible for Receiving and Transferring to the Registration Authorities Documents for Registration and De-Registration of Citizens of the Russian Federation at the Place of Stay and at the Place of Residence within the Russian Federation Federation".
10. Registration of Guests who are foreign citizens and stateless persons at the place of stay in the hotel and their removal from the register at the place of stay are carried out in accordance with the Rules of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless Persons in the Russian Federation approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 15, 2007 N 9 "On the procedure for the implementation of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation".
The guest is obliged to fill out a questionnaire with a detailed design of all the items available in it in accordance with the data of the identity document, sign it with his own hand and indicate the date of filling. The Guest's signature in the questionnaire means confirmation of the authenticity of the information about himself and agreement with the rules of residence.
Registration at the Hotel of minors under the age of 14 is carried out on the basis of identity documents of parents (adoptive parents, guardians, accompanying person(s), provided that such accompanying person(s) provide notarized consent of legal representatives (one of them), as well as certificates of the birth of these minors.
Check-in at the Hotel of minors who have reached the age of 14, in the absence of legal representatives being near them, is carried out on the basis of identity documents of these minors, subject to the provision of notarized consent of legal representatives (one of them).
If minors are unaccompanied by their parents (adoptive parents, guardians), or if their accompanying person (persons) cannot provide the Hotel employee with the original document certifying his authority to accompany a minor, the hotel has the right to refuse such a minor and an unauthorized accompanying person (persons) registration and accommodation in Hotel, even in case of guaranteed booking.
11. Payment for accommodation and services at the hotel, including security payments, is carried out at prices according to the price list approved by the management of the hotel. Payment is made in rubles, in cash, by wire transfer under the booking agreement or using settlement (credit) cards. Check-in at the hotel is made only after making an advance payment for the entire estimated period of stay. The final bill for the services rendered is issued upon the guest's departure. When making payments with a Guest, the Hotel issues a cash receipt to the consumer.
12. Children under 6 years stay free of charge. A baby cot can be provided for a child up to 3 years old. Upon request, an extra bed for a child from 3 to 6 years old is provided free of charge. From the age of 7, an adult extra bed is provided at the price indicated in the price list.
13. The cost of services for the provision of places for temporary residence is set in rubles, taking into account the VAT rate of 0% in accordance with Clause 19, clause 1, Article 164 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation.
14. If the Guest checks in before the set check-in time (early check-in), if there are available rooms and subsequent stay at the Hotel for at least a day, the room fee (room space) is charged as follows:
- if the period from the time of the Guest's check-in to the check-in time set at the Hotel is no more than 12 hours, i.e. when checking in from 02.00 and later, the accommodation fee is charged to the Guest in the amount of the cost for half a day;
- if the check-in period of the Guest before the check-in time set at the Hotel is more than 12 hours, i.e. if the check-in is earlier than 02 h.00 min., the accommodation fee is charged to the Guest in the amount of the cost for a full day of stay.
If a Guest stays late at the hotel (late check-out), he will be charged in the following order:
- from 12:00 to 17:00 - 50% of the cost of accommodation per night – subject to availability, confirmed on the day of departure;
- from 17:00 to 00:00 - 100% of the cost of one night's stay.
The Hotel has the right to refuse to provide a Guest with a late check-out if:
- late check-out was not confirmed by the Hotel when booking,
- there are no available rooms in the Hotel.
The extension of the Hotel stay is carried out at the reception and accommodation service, subject to availability of rooms. Otherwise, the Hotel has the right to move the Guest to another available room or refuse to extend the stay. The extension of the stay is subject to mandatory prepayment for the entire extended period.
If the Guest has used the room and/or has declared the refusal of accommodation later than one hour after arrival, the refund for the first day is not made.
When a Guest leaves before the paid period of stay, the calculation is made for the actual time of stay (but not less than a day) and additional paid services provided. The amount exceeding the cost of the actual stay and the additional paid services provided will be refunded to the Guest.
15. The following types of free services are provided to guests:
- wake up to a certain time;
- provision of boiling water;
- delivery to the room of correspondence addressed to the Guest upon its receipt;
- call an ambulance;
- use of a first aid kit;
- other services at the discretion of the Hotel.
The Hotel provides additional services to the Guest for a fee at his request in accordance with the current price list for additional services.
16. When leaving the hotel, the Guest is obliged to hand over the electronic room key to the reception and accommodation service.
17. At your request and with the permission of the hotel administrator, visitors invited by you can stay in the room from 8.00 to 23.00 hours. A pass to the visitor's entrance to the hotel must be issued at the receptionist on duty upon presentation of the visitor's identity document no later than 22.00 hours. In case of a delay of visitors in the Guest's room after 23:00, these persons must be registered and registered to move into the Guest's room or another available room, according to the price list approved by the hotel. The resident Guest is obliged to bear responsibility for the actions of visitors invited to his room, including responsibility for causing damage, violation of the rules on the prohibition of smoking, refusal to pay for services provided by the hotel to these persons.
18. Smoking is prohibited in the hotel. If the Hotel establishes the fact of smoking by a Guest in the room, the Guest is obliged to pay for cleaning the room from the smell of smoke in the amount of 1,500 (One thousand five hundred) rubles. In this case, funds can be withheld by the Hotel from the Guest's bank card unilaterally. The fact of smoking in the room is confirmed by an act drawn up by the Hotel staff on a commission, in the presence of the Guest. If the Guest refuses to sign the act or refuses to participate in the drawing up of the act, a corresponding mark is put in the act.
19. The guest is obliged to:
- when leaving the room, close the water taps, windows;
- observe the Hotel's established order of accommodation;
- observe cleanliness, silence and public order in the room and Hotel;
- strictly observe the rules of fire safety;
- to compensate for damage in case of loss, damage or damage to the property of the Hotel.
The assessment of the damage caused is made on the basis of the price list for damage to hotel property (in the absence of prices in the price list – at the market value of similar property, valid at the time of damage);
- be responsible for the actions of the visitors invited by him to his room;
- exclude the possibility of infection in the room;
- timely and fully pay for all additional services provided by the Hotel.
20. It is forbidden in the hotel:
- leave strangers in the room, as well as give them the room key;
- store bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive substances, mercury;
- keep pets in the room;
- smoking in the rooms, as well as in the halls and corridors of the Hotel;
- be in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication;
- use heating devices if it is not provided in the hotel room;
- to disturb the peace of Guests staying at the Hotel.
21. The hotel is not responsible for the work of city services (emergency shutdown of electric and thermal energy, water supply).
22. If you find any problems in the room systems, as well as poorly fixed sockets or switches, sparking in electrical appliances, please immediately inform the reception and accommodation service by phone: 101, 121, 125
23. Conditions of the linen change mode:
- in the rooms of the highest category – daily;
- in standard rooms – 1 time in 3 days;24. The hotel has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of hotel services unilaterally or refuse to extend the period of stay, or evict the guest, in case of violation by the guest and / or persons invited by him of these rules of accommodation, late payment of hotel services, causing material damage to the hotel and / or third parties located on the territory of the hotel.
25. The guest is liable in accordance with the procedure established by the law of the Russian Federation for causing material damage to the property of the hotel in the amount established by the price list approved at the hotel at the time of the announcement of the claim, as well as for damage caused to the life, health of staff, violation of the rules on the prohibition of smoking. The damage is reimbursed on the spot, before the guest leaves the hotel.
26. The hotel administration reserves the right to visit the room without the consent of the guest in case of smoke, fire, flooding, as well as in case of violation by the guest of these rules of accommodation, public order, the order of use of household appliances, as well as in cases where there is reason to believe that the guest needs emergency medical care.
27. The Hotel administration is not responsible for the loss of valuables of the Guest in the room, if they violate the order of stay in the Hotel. If forgotten items are found, the administration takes measures to return them to their owners. If the owner is not found, the administration reports the discovery to the police.
In the absence of a Guest at the place of residence for more than a day (or after 3 hours from the moment of his check-out time), the Hotel administration has the right to create a commission and make an inventory of the property in the room. The property can be moved to another room by the decision of the Hotel administration.
29. These rules apply to Guests who are provided services under contracts concluded with legal entities (corporate clients) to the extent that they do not contradict the terms of the concluded contracts.
30. These rules are developed in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation dated 07.02.1992 No. 2300-1 "On Consumer Rights Protection", the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 18.11.2020 No. 1853 "On approval of the Rules for the provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation" and other regulatory documents regulating legal relations in the provision of hotel and additional services.
31. In cases not provided for by these rules, the parties are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.